KREA SPRAY EQUIPMENT
LOYAL Bakeware are the preferred Australian suppliers of KREA Swiss Professional Food Equipment.
KREA Swiss designs and manufactures high quality equipment that make the lives of professionals in the food, textile and paint industries easier. Their innovative products are made in Switzerland using quality components. Each product is thoroughly tested before being shipped.
We stock a range of professional grade KREA products specially designed for chocolate work as well as multi-purpose products used in bakeries, cake shops, butchers, canteens/restaurants and more.
6kg KREA chocMELTER
Product Code: KR10004
The innovative KREA Swiss chocMELTER provides you the flexibility to melt, manually temper or maintain the temperature of the chocolate in a more practical way than any other solution on the market.
The chocMELTER has been designed specifically to heat and maintain chocolate at a temperature range of 20°C - 60°C / 68°F - 140°F. The system works with direct and air based induction heating, applied from below as well as each of the four sides. This innovative approach heats the chocolate much faster and more efficiently than the industry standard 'below only' heating systems - which take many hours longer to melt the chocolate.
With the combination of a quality control system and temperature sensor being located 'in the chocolate', you can be sure of far more accurate readings. The heating unit will click off after achieving the desired temperature. If the vat is left within the chocMELTER with the lid on, retained heat is excellent.
The efficient, low energy design translates into significant running cost savings. In addition to the energy saving, faster heating and accurate control, this SWISS made product has been developed with a compact & lightweight footprint and comes with ergonomic easy to carry handles & horizontal control panel.
The unit is also designed with maximum hygiene in mind - the electrical components are damp washable with no indents and the body does not have the gaps or screw holes that are present in most warming tanks. The chocMELTER has been designed specifically for heating chocolate and cocoa butter.
• Designed to heat and maintain chocolate temperature at a range of 20°C – 60°C (68°F –140°F).
• Around 30% lighter, smaller and easier to carry than comparable products.
• Uses only 20% of the typical energy than comparable products- which translates into significant running cost saving.
• Equipped with a quality control system and a temperature sensor located in the chocolate - NOT in the air pocket below the container.
• Heats the chocolate far faster, due to a 5 sides heating system.
• More hygienic and easier to clean than comparable products, which often have gaps or screw holes under the container and on the chassis.
• Digital monitor and easy temperature control.
• Beautiful Swiss styling with practical handles.
• Comes with a container / vat (with handles) and a lid as standard.
Product Code: KR408200
The sprayBOX prevents chocolate or oil mist from spreading throughout your workplace environment, resulting in less mess to clean!
This collapsible and machine washable spray cabinet captures waste material and thereby minimises mess, reducing the need to clean or paint. Its frame can be assembled and dissembled in seconds for easy storage and the machine washable cover means that there is minimal mess to clear up.
At 90 x 90 x 90cm, the sprayBOX is an ideal size for working with a turntable to easily spray all angles of your cakes or other chocolate work. The white cloth material also means you have plenty of light coming in to see what you are doing.
The sprayBOX makes it so much easier, lighter and more hygienic to work than using a cardboard box or taping up plastic bags.
• Washable fabric.
• Designed to work with a turntable within.
• Good light.
• More hygienic solution.
• Minimises the mess of spraying.
• Easy to (dis)assemble.
The KREA hotCHOC
Product Code: KR140106
The hotCHOC is the unique food gun in the market designed
specifically for spraying liquid chocolate / cocoa butter mix! Developed
in close collaboration with Barry Callebaut UK, the hotCHOC is also the
perfect assistant to help you from prepping molds to creating a
beautiful velvet/frozen effect. The special heating unit and insulation
sleeve encasing the nozzle keeps the chocolate fluid and the container
insulation slows down the materials rate of cooling. The 40W power
settings and nozzle & piston sizes enable a thin layer of material
to be sprayed, with minimal over spray or noise compared to other
sprayers and air brush systems.
This purpose built handheld electric chocolate sprayer can be used for final coverings, prepping moulds, speckling pralines or adding decoration or thicker layers to cakes etc. This is a ‘must have’ tool for any professional chocolatier, artisan or pastry chef.
- Solves clogged nozzle issues or need to keep heating with a hair drier or blow torch.
- Work for up to an hour without needing to reheat the container due to the insulation.
- Localised spray pattern- minimal over spray.
- Simple, reliable and easy to use - no compressed air needed.
- Uses only Food Grade materials.
- This reduced power setting also allows you to create wonderful ‘velvet’ effects without blasting your masterpiece off the table.
Note: For best results use liquid chocolate (50% chocolate and 50% cocoa butter)
The KREA multiSPRAY
Product Code: KR111038
The multiSPRAY provides the perfect ease for greasing baking sheets & trays! It is the ideal time saving device for spraying oil, egg wash, sauce and glaze.
The 60 Watt multiSPRAY is the perfect "food safe" handheld gun for spraying most low to medium viscosity liquids including, oil, egg, jelly, marinades and sauces etc. Fast, economical, accurate and food industry approved; the alternative to the brush or non food regulation compliant paint gun.
Used within Bakeries, Cake shops, Butchers, Hotels, Hospitals, Canteens, Restaurants, Pubs, Food Factories and Fast Food outlets.
• Optimal spraying of flat surfaces/objects such as baking tray with the flat-jet-nozzle F7S.
• The bent nozzle extension is ideal for spraying upwards, downwards or on edges and slants.
• From thick, to fine spray finish- excellent material distribution.
• Fast ROI- due to less use of material and time savings
• Uses only Food Grade material.
• Simple to use with a balanced design. Compressed air not required.
• Hygienic- easy to take completely apart and clean.
Bent Nozzle Extension S/S
Product Code: KR08015
For use with multiSPRAY KR111038
The Bent Nozzle Extension (mS/vS) changes the direction of the spray for ease of spraying food materials on horizontal surfaces.
Bent Nozzle Extension S/S HC
Product Code: KR08015
For use with hotCHOC KR140106
The Bent Nozzle Extension for the oilSPRAY (oS) and hotCHOC (hC) changes
the direction of the spray for ease of spraying food materials on