DAISY PASTE 500G - 3 PRODUCTS IN 1
Product Code: LADP500G
- As a flower/gum paste, DAISY rolls out super fine yet remains flexible, slow drying and strong, used in free form or wired flowers.
- As a modelling paste it's attributes are outstanding, giving the artist flexibility and strength in its modelling properties
- As an instant edible lace it’s the perfect companion to the cake artist under pressure. Enabling fast production of lace, simply finish with airbrush colours, dusts and lustre to bring your creation to life.
After opening, wrap unused paste and place in an airtight container. Store in a cool dry place.
Made in Italy.
FLOWER/GUM PASTE, MODELLING PASTE AND LACE PASTE - WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED!!!
WONDER PASTE WHITE 1KG
Product Code: LAWPW1KG
WONDER PASTE – RTR (READY TO ROLL FONDANT)
Thanks to quality ingredients and Laped technology, Wonder Paste is a fine sugar paste that is ideal to cover any cake or creation with ease.
- Easily workable by either hand or dough sheeter
- Pleasant natural tasting product
- Elastic and durable with a slower drying time, guaranteed to never "elephant skin"
- Roll thin while still maximising flexibility and strength
- Just pick up and place over the cake, no need to place on a rolling pin
- A flexible product that you could literally throw over a cake without fear of stretching or tearing
- Easy to trim and reuse unwanted paste
- Foil packaging guarantees a shelf stable product ensuring freshness when opened
- Product may be coloured with gels, powders and even lustres
- After opening, wrap unused paste and place in an airtight container. Store in a cool dry place.
- Made in Italy
QUICK FONDANT 5KG
Product Code: LAQF5KG
Quick Fondant is a ready to use cream fondant for decorations, icing and butter cream making. The icing remains stable and bright for a long time even at very low temperatures -20°C
If you want a thinner, more liquid consistency, heat up quick fondant in a bain-marie, microwave or stove. For a glossy, perfect texture and durable icing, we recommend using the product at a temperature of 35/40°C
To prepare a butter cream, mix one part of Quick Fondant with two parts of butter.
Quick fondant can be flavoured with liquid flavours or pastes, up to 20% of the fondant weight